Adding Attic Insulation Can Lower Your Energy Costs
Whether your have a new home with adequate insulation or an older home with far too little, we can help you make it more energy efficient and comfortable. Having proper insulation levels in the attic is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to stop energy loss and reduce the cost of utility bills throughout the year. Poor attic insulation is one of the greatest causes of heat infiltration in the summer and cold infiltration in the winter.
DID YOU KNOW?
Austin Energy recommends an insulation resistance value of R-38, or 14.5 inches of blown-in attic insulation.
Arise Services is pleased to offer the Owens Corning AttiCat® Expanding Blown-In Insulation System for your home or office. Owens Corning expanding PINK FIBERGLAS insulation maintains its insulating power over time and will not settle like cellulose products made of paper. It is non-combustible, mold-resistant, noncorrosive and does not absorb moisture. The addition of this system to our product lineup continues our commitment to offer you the very best products and service available.
Call today to schedule your free In-Home Consultation.
- Save up to 20% on your home’s heating and cooling energy costs.
- Increase the comfort of your home, especially during extreme heat and cold.
- Quick, easy and affordable. Insulating with Owens Corning Expanding Blown-In Insulation can pay for itself in just months.
- Environmentally friendly. Made from recycled glass that requires no additional fire-retardant chemical treatments. Energy Star rated and GREENGUARD certified.
- Non-combustible. Mold-resistant. Noncorrosive. Does not absorb moisture.
- AttiCat® expanding PINK FIBERGLAS™ insulation maintains its insulating power over time and will not settle like cellulose products made of paper.
Arise Services and Owens Corning . . . Names You Can Trust.