The "Arise Services" Difference
The home comfort industry has changed dramatically. No longer do we offer just cooling and heating for your home. Wi-fi enabled controls, energy efficiency, humidity management, smart systems that communicate directly with your service company, air quality and filtration, rebates, tax incentives, investment payback – we take the time to help you make the best decision for your household. Why? We want you to be completely satisfied with your new system. We want to earn your trust and keep you as a customer for life, not just for a single sale.
To ensure your home is running at peak efficiency at all times, we have developed Preferred Customer Plans to handle all of your preventive maintenance needs.
View our Preferred Customer Plans Here
DID YOU KNOW?
A new High-efficiency system paired with great financing options can almost pay for itself in energy cost savings.
- No pressure sales presentation
- FREE In-home consultation with personalized on-the-spot proposals
- We take the time to listen to what you want
- Excellent practical information presented clearly so you can make your best decision
- Personalized, clear and concise quotes with no hidden costs
- Site analysis including a “Manual J” heat-load calculation and "Manual-D" duct design when needed
- First-time installation in existing structures, replacement systems, systems for new construction
- After-the-sale maintenance and service by the same trusted company
Ductless Mini-Split Systems
When we think of air conditioning we generally think of a centralized split system with ducts to each room in the home. However, there are other ways to effectively condition your space. Ductless mini-split systems are quiet and super-efficient cooling and heating units that are designed to condition a single room. A mini-split system consists of an indoor wall-mounted evaporator cassette that is connected to an outside condensing unit. Several indoor evaporator units can be connected to a single outdoor condensing unit. Each room is controlled by a separate thermostat.
Mini-split systems can be used in areas where ducting would be difficult to install, or in a single room that does not need to be added to a centralized system - a garage remodel, home addition, etc. They are also great for specific-use rooms such as game rooms, home theaters or guest suites.