Service and Repair
In today’s HI-TECH world, HVAC technicians must be trained and knowledgeable in many areas of technology. Our service personnel are technologically savvy, participate in a continuous process of ongoing training and have many years of HVAC experience.
Arise Air wants to repair your system quickly and efficiently, at the lowest cost to you. Why? We want you as a customer for life. Our philosophy of business is referral-based. We want to cultivate a trust relationship with you that will culminate in your referral of family and friends for years to come.
- We service all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment
- Our service area includes the greater Austin area and surrounding communities
- Fast, efficient, and friendly personnel
- Service when needed - by appointment or key-under-mat
- 24/7 coverage available for emergency situations
- Honest and accurate
- Highly-trained HVAC technicians
- A pricing structure that is fair and systematic
It is said that the best offense is a good defense. Preventive Maintenance is your best defense to:
- ensure your comfort equipment is running at peak efficiency
- keep your utility costs as low as possible
- avoid costly and untimely equipment failure
- prepare your best plan of action for future expenses
Our Preventive Maintenance inspections include a comprehensive Equipment condition report with technical measurements that can track your equipment’s condition and wear year-after-year.
- Affordable and predictable costs
- Avoid costly and frustrating downtime
- No-hassle, routine inspections scheduled at YOUR convenience
- Comprehensive cooling and heating system inspection and “tune-up” each spring and fall
- Routine maintenance keeps your equipment running at its highest efficiency
- Our inspections give you an accurate assessment of the condition of your equipment
- Comprehensive equipment report provided with each inspection
- Written recommendations for repairs or replacement provided at no additional cost, if needed
- Preventive Maintenance customers receive priority service and discounted pricing on repairs
- Routine equipment "seasonal" check-up and filter service
Real Estate Inspection
Are you planning to buy or sell a home?
Arise Air provides real estate inspections with comprehensive reports and repair costs for your cooling and heating systems. Whether you are buying or selling a home, call us to assess the condition of the existing equipment and ductwork.